IDA ICE Basic course - Online
IDA-ICE Basic course 21st and 22nd January 2021
For the new users of IDA-ICE, a basic course will take place by 21st and 22nd January, at 9:30-12.45 EET (08:30-11:45 CET). The course is organized online, via Teams and will be given in English. The course is based on version of 4.8.
Presenter: Viktoria Nadas.
In the course, the following subjects and topics will be covered:
- Import DWG and IFC files to create a new model and spaces
- Create and modify building structures
- Model different windows
- Handle mechanical ventilation and AHUs
- Model thermal bridges, infiltration
- Run heating load, cooling load and annual energy simulations
The course aims to give the participants an overall understanding of core building physics and building systems modeling through focused theoretical explanation, small exercises, and active course participation.
After the basic course, the user will gain enough knowledge and self-confidence to be able to produce reliable building models to support the HVAC design process, in addition to study and evaluate thermal comfort simulations.
Course price: 500 € + VAT
Course language: English