IDA ICE Peruskurssi - Basic Level Course - Online Training
IDA ICE Basic Level – Online Training
In this online training, consisting of 2 sequential Webinars (8:30-11:30 each day), you will get an introduction to the IDA ICE standard level.
The lessons include:
- Main inputs. You will learn how to set up a simulation project efficiently, considering geometry, .dwg import, zone creation, material inputs, structure creations, window modeling and you will also learn how to check the quality of the inputs.
- Interior climate of a single zone. You are going to make your first evaluation of the indoor climate (or comfort) of a single room. This helps to understand the design requirements and their approach.
- Design components. The most important segments of HVAC design: air tightness, mechanical ventilation and air handling units, termal bridges.
- Power requirements for multiple zones. You are going to run a heating and cooling load calculation for several zones of a building. This is also an important part of most construction projects. This method often replaces simple load calculations according to local standards.
- Annual energy simulation of a whole building. You are going to run your first annual energy simulation for a multi-zone building. Energy calculations are required for all construction projects in order to verify compliance with legal requirements.
- Results reading. We will look through how to read the reports of the simulations.
A 3-month trial license of the full Expert version is included in the course!
Course costs: 500 EUR + VAT
Course language: English/Finnish if no English-speaking participants.