IDA ICE Basic Level - Online Training
IDA ICE Basic Level – Online Training
In this online training, consisting of 5 sequential Webinars (app. 2 hours each), you will get an introduction to the IDA ICE standard level. You will receive the course documentation and supporting movies prior to the webinars.
- Lesson 1: Interior climate of a single zone You are going to make your first evaluation of the indoor climate (or comfort) of a single room. This is an important part of many certification systems such as DGNB or Minergie.
- Lesson 2: Power requirements for multiple zones You are going to run a heating and cooling load calculation for several zones of a building. This is also an important part of most construction projects. This method often replaces simple load calculations according to local standards.
- Lesson 3: Annual energy simulation of a whole building You are going to run your first annual energy simulation for a multi-zone building. Energy calculations are required for all construction projects in order to verify compliance with legal requirements.
- Lesson 4: Efficient and secure input options You will learn how to set up a simulation project more efficiently and how to check the quality of the inputs. You will be asked to do an exercise that repeats the preceding topics as a homework at the end of this lesson.
- Lesson 5: Repetition We will repeat the homework exercise that you were given at the end of lesson 4 and answer all your remaining questions.
A 3-month trial license of the full Expert version is included in the course!
Lesson 1: November 6, 2018, Time: 9am – 11am (CET)
Lesson 2: November 8, 2018, Time: 9am – 11am (CET)
Lesson 3: November 13, 2018, Time: 9am – 11am (CET)
Lesson 4: November 15, 2018, Time: 9am – 11am (CET)
Lesson 5: November 30, 2018, Time: 9am – 11am (CET)
Course costs: 400 EUR
Course language: English
To register for this course, click on "Registration" at the top.
Attention! The deadline is October 31, 2018.