EQUA Academy´s 3rd Simulation Summit
Do you want to become a professional and advanced building modeler? Then EQUA Academy’s Simulation Summit is what you need. We meet in an undisturbed environment to learn more about indoor climate and energy, and to learn how to model advanced issues. From students to professionals - from peers to peers - from IDA ICE users to experts.
- Lectures will be provided
- Hands-on sessions will be held
- Exercises will be done in groups
- Tips and tricks to solve your own problems
Combine work and exciting adventures in the beautiful world of the Alps! You are of course welcome to stay indoors with your simulation challenges the whole day long. However, an active break will clear your mind and bring you closer to enlightenment. You have the option to:
- watch marmots, birds and/or alpine deer
- take a walk to the beautiful mountain lakes close by
What you need to bring
- Experience or interest in IDA ICE
- You can select between different lessons – basic, intermediate or advanced level
- You can bring your current building model challenge case to be solved
- Course equipment
- Your laptop with Swiss or European power plug
- Bring all necessary data, as there is a very limited internet access in the hut.
- Mountain equipment
- Good shoes and clothing for walking in all weather conditions (rain, fog, snowstorm, bright sunshine) and temperatures (0 - 20 °C).
- For the hut: Your own bed linen or silk sleeping bag, as well as towel.
- Everything packed in a comfortable backpack (no wheels!)
- In case you own: Climbing harness and helmet
- In case of interest: Running equipment
- Some pocket money for the hut bar
- Full time students: EUR 700.00
- Others: EUR 2 100.00
Vilifaualpe, Vorarlberg, western Austria
Deadline for registration: August 20, 2017! Please register with the button "Registration" at the top of the page